1. Because nearly 500 million copies of the original books have been sold.
3. Because not everyone can afford The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
4. And the people who can need something to read in line.
Why don’t they just apparate in?
5. Because what are we supposed to do with these costumes?
7. OR THESE RESIDUAL FEELINGS?
We no can haz more HP?! NOOOO!
8. Because today’s 11 year olds aren’t even disappointed on their birthdays anymore.
11 year olds and puggles.
9. And references like “50 points to your house!” are starting to lose their meaning.
12. Because real life isn’t nearly as exciting as what these kids were up to.
More fun than my typical Friday night…
13. Because the newest Twilight movie was in 2012 and maybe just one more HP movie to show who’s in charge.
May Cedric rest in peace.
14. Because where do we learn life lessons now?
What does that mean?
20. And because Harry Potter would want more books.
HE’S REAL, DAMN IT!
21. Because this girl probably won’t take no for an answer, JK Rowling.
23. Because we’ve mastered all the known HP spells.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›