1. Because nearly 500 million copies of the original books have been sold.
4. And the people who can need something to read in line.
Why don’t they just apparate in?
8. Because today’s 11 year olds aren’t even disappointed on their birthdays anymore.
11 year olds and puggles.
9. And references like “50 points to your house!” are starting to lose their meaning.
12. Because real life isn’t nearly as exciting as what these kids were up to.
More fun than my typical Friday night…
13. Because the newest Twilight movie was in 2012 and maybe just one more HP movie to show who’s in charge.
May Cedric rest in peace.
20. And because Harry Potter would want more books.
HE’S REAL, DAMN IT!