1. Most people count down the days until Friday. You count down the days until Thursday.
2. You wish you had Olivia Pope in your life to advise you in difficult situations.
3. And you definitely wish you had her wardrobe.
4. This show has changed the way you look at ordinary things. For example, jam has taken on a new, profound meaning for you.
5. As have drills.
6. You find a way to insert this quote into conversation on a daily basis.
7. You also find yourself using the phrase "bitch baby" on the regular.
8. You know that this show is as educational as it is entertaining.
9. And its many ships give you life.
10. You have developed your own Scandal drinking game, and it is quite fantastic.
11. And this snack is symbolic and very important to you.
12. Which makes this really wonderful.
13. While you probably weren't too keen on Mellie at first...
14. ...you have grown to love and embrace her.
15. And you know that no matter what show you watch, no character will ever compare to the total gem that is Drunk Mellie.
16. You never thought that a simple, two-word exchange would have so much significance for you.
17. Or that an instrumental song would cause you to feel so many emotions.
18. And speaking of music, if you did not already appreciate Motown before, you definitely do now.
19. In fact, it's impossible for you to listen to certain songs without being reminded of specific moments on Scandal.
And "Ain't No Sunshine" will always remind you of Liv, Fitz, and Vermont.
20. You've accepted the fact that you will probably never be over James.
21. And sometimes you still think about Sally Langston.
22. The only person who scared you more than Mama Pope?
23. Papa Pope.
24. You appreciate this show not only for its suspense and brilliant storylines, but also for its witty one-liners.
25. And whenever you're unsure how to *handle* something, one of the first things you do is ask yourself this question.
26. You know that Cyrus Beene's rants are the stuff of legends.
27. And on the topic of Cyrus, you appreciate the genius that is this...
...as well as this.
28. You make it your mission to watch any interview or press appearance that any cast members does...
29. ...which makes you love the cast beyond just the characters they play on the show.
30. You have to emotionally prepare yourself for both the midseason and season finales, because you know things will be even crazier than usual.
31. And for you, watching Scandal is not just about watching an hour-long show on Thursday night. It's about an ENTIRE EVENT.
32. Which makes any type of hiatus so difficult because you have no idea what to do with yourself.
33. But it's OK because most importantly, you know that as a Scandal fan, you are in damn good company.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!