1. That being the VP (or at least a fictional one) is the woooooorst.
2. That if you're going to eat ice cream with Joe Biden in the White House kitchen, try not to get caught by Michelle, mmmmkay?
3. How to put Kevin Spacey in his place, with words.
4. How to put Kevin Spacey in his place, with force.
5. If the opportunity to self-promote presents itself, take it.
6. How to run in the right circles.
7. No seriously, how to run in the right circles.
8. How to reunite with an old work acquaintance.
9. That time is a flat circle.
10. It really, really is.
11. That sometimes, it's all about you. Embrace this.
12. The importance of being #grateful, both for life...
13. ...and for your fans.
14. That the phrase "clowning around" can definitely be taken sexually.
15. That a John Hancock isn't just for paper documents.
16. And that, when people jump all over the historical inaccuracies of the tat on your back, you can play it off ~perfectly.~
17. How to insult people, Part I.
18. How to insult people, part II.
19. How politics works, basically.
20. How to shut down sexist nonsense.
21. How to go boldly into the unknown...of live tweeting.
22. That there is no wrong time to eat a hot dog...
23. ...and there is no wrong time to smoke an e-cig...
24. ...but there is, on the other hand, a wrong time for selfies.
25. And finally, how to summon gangsta vibes while wearing a cardigan.
Thx, JLD. Here's to 2015...and more faces like this.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!