1. First off, Louis Stevens was a riot. He was such a ridiculous, lovable goof.
2. Seriously, this kid was a gem and there was no one like him on TV at the time.
3. And he was a stud whom girls totally crushed on.
4. The show was filled with first-rate recurring characters.
5. For a show geared toward kids, it had some very astute and insightful observations.
6. As well as valuable words of wisdom.
7. It taught us to always aspire to greatness.
8. And to always be inquisitive.
9. As you well know, the contrast between Ren and Louis was comedic gold.
Ren was the overachieving, perfectionist, type-A one.
While Louis was the jokester always getting involved in crazy schemes.
10. And while they had a lot of times where they didn't quite get along (which, if you have a sibling, was SO relatable for you)...
11. At the end of the day, they were cool.
12. But while Ren and Louis were the true stars, let's not forget about Donnie, who was a great (if slightly one dimensional) character in his own right.
13. And we had Mrs. Stevens, who was a great role model. She was a State Senator who was all about female empowerment.
14. The writing was way witty.
And another one for ya:
15. And the show managed to be outlandish, ridiculous, and over the top without dumbing itself down.
Or when he tries to gain nine pounds in 20 hours for a wrestling match and then dreams that all the weight went right to his butt.
Or when Ren goes to the dentist on picture day. "You look like you're smuggling meatballs from the cafeteria."
16. Louis and Tawny were precious personified.
AND REMEMBER THIS?!
17. There was a character named Coach Tugnut. Enough said.
18. One word: BEANS.
19. And on the topic of Beans, when it came to cultural trends, this show was way ahead of the game.
20. It gave you this, which true fans know was one of the most fantastic things to ever happen.
21. And speaking of songs, this show had an EPIC musical episode called "Influenza: The Musical."
You can still remember the songs:
22. It also was so fabulous that it got its own movie.
23. And that movie had some classic one-liners.
24. Finally, even after all these years, and even though you're now an adult, this show remains downright hilarious.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!