1. When, at the 2014 Golden Globes, she was nominated in both the film and television categories, choose to sit in the film section, and then got called out by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler...
2. And when she brilliantly and hilariously responded to that by smoking an e-cigarette.
3. And rejecting Reese Witherspoon's attempt to take a selfie:
4. When she chowed down on a hot dog at the same award show:
5. And when she got called a phony and reacted adorably:
6. When she celebrated her victory like a champ:
7. When she won an Emmy 2 years ago and did a little speech switcheroo with fellow queen (and nominee) Amy Poehler:
8. Which led to this:
"The last thing written here, I'm so sorry: 'Lastly, isn't it a shame that Amy Poehler didn't win...' What??"
9. When she won an Emmy last year and incorporated Tony Hale's Veep character into her speech:
11. When a member of the press asked her where she was going to put her Emmy and this is what she said:
12. When she perfectly shot down this request:
13. When she spoke the truth about walking down the red carpet:
14. When she won a SAG award and incorporated Matt Walsh's oftentimes idiotic and fumbling Veep character into her speech:
15. And then wrapped up Mike McClintock's snafu in an amazing fashion:
16. This year, when her comedic genius was at work even BEFORE the actual Emmys:
17. When she was real about the pre-show glam process:
18. And, when at the Emmys, she called it like she saw it, Part I:
19. When she called it like she saw it, Part II:
21. And when she summed up the glorious Elaine Benes-Tim Whatley reunion perfectly:
22. When this is how she thanked her fans:
Keep being flawless, girl.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!