1. It has three unbelievably talented actresses whose characters all bring something to the table.
Elise brings the movie-star glamour and full lips.
Brenda's the sassy, candid one who isn't afraid to say what's on her mind.
And Annie starts out timid and cautious but by the end of the movie is one assertive woman.
2. It takes place in one of the greatest decades.
3. The one-liners are gold.
4. The one-liners are also relatable.
5. Even the insults are a cut above.
6. It stars Stockard Channing in a brief but memorable role.
7. It features a great Sarah Jessica Parker performance.
8. There's also Marcia Gay Harden, who plays Annie and Aaron's therapist.
9. It has Bette Midler doing what she does best.
10. It has Goldie Hawn doing what she does best.
11. And it has Diane Keaton doing what she does best.
12. Three words: Dame Maggie Smith.
13. We get to watch the ups and downs of what ultimately proves to be a fabulous sisterhood:
14. This movie goes beyond women reclaiming their self-esteem and independence by getting back at the men who wronged them...
15. Because these women are also about justice on a global scale.
16. And there's nothing better than rooting for these three as they get involved in all kinds of crazy antics.
17. The cameos are superb.
18. First Wives Club references have stood the test of time, and the movie is still relevant.
19. Even to the people who starred in it.
Ooh watch out. Bette Midler shade coming through.
20. It features what is arguably the best self-empowerment anthem of all time, Lesley Gore's "You Don't Own Me."
21. And it ends in the most spectacular way: an epic song and dance number.
The only things left to do right now: put on some Lesley Gore and sing your heart out...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!