1. First of all, Parks and Rec is not simply a show. It is a way of life.
2. It has an array of characters that speak to you on a spiritual level because they're *beyond* similar to different parts of your personality.
3. April perfectly captures your hatred of people (and places and things) and love of alcohol.
4. Ben accurately sums up your nerdiness and aptness for being a human disaster.
5. Tom endearingly speaks to that materialistic and swagger-minded part of you.
6. And Donna truly embodies your social media ~savviness.~
7. Every relationship on this show is nothing short of perfect.
8. It has given us an abundance of words to live by.
9. It has also given us the man, the myth, the legend: Ron Fucking Swanson...
10. ...along with the greatest role model in the form of Leslie Knope.
11. Its political and cultural commentary are hilariously on point.
12. Because this show has made us laugh...
...as many times as it has made us cry.
13. I mean, even the recurring characters are complete and total gems.
“I know Tammy seems scary, but really she’s just a manipulative, psychotic, library-book-peddling, sex-crazed she demon.”