1. When you witness PDA.
4. When a stranger tells you to smile.
7. When you work retail and your boss tells you the customer is always right.
9. When someone asks why the two of you don’t hang out more often.
10. When you’re listening to someone with no vocal ability whatsoever sing.
11. When you have no idea what the hell to order in a coffee shop.
13. When you contemplate whether or not you’re a nice person.
15. When someone asks how things went with that person you went home with the other night.
You gotta bring the ruckus.
16. When a sales associate is way too aggressive.
17. When you’re not quite buying someone’s line of bullshit.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.