1. When you witness PDA.
4. When a stranger tells you to smile.
7. When you work retail and your boss tells you the customer is always right.
9. When someone asks why the two of you don’t hang out more often.
10. When you’re listening to someone with no vocal ability whatsoever sing.
11. When you have no idea what the hell to order in a coffee shop.
13. When you contemplate whether or not you’re a nice person.
15. When someone asks how things went with that person you went home with the other night.
You gotta bring the ruckus.
16. When a sales associate is way too aggressive.
17. When you’re not quite buying someone’s line of bullshit.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.