1. When you witness PDA.
4. When a stranger tells you to smile.
7. When you work retail and your boss tells you the customer is always right.
9. When someone asks why the two of you don’t hang out more often.
10. When you’re listening to someone with no vocal ability whatsoever sing.
11. When you have no idea what the hell to order in a coffee shop.
13. When you contemplate whether or not you’re a nice person.
15. When someone asks how things went with that person you went home with the other night.
You gotta bring the ruckus.
16. When a sales associate is way too aggressive.
17. When you’re not quite buying someone’s line of bullshit.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩