25 Things From Sephora You'll Probably Wish You'd Bought Years Ago
Lipsticks, blushes, and pretty creams...."why, why, why did I wait this long?" you'll lament once you try these.
1. Tatcha Japanese Blotting Papers whisk away the oil on your entire face with natural abaca leaf (which are highly absorbent) and 23-karat gold flakes (which give a subtle and flattering gleam). It's so opulent no one will be able to ~gold~ a candle to your fresh face after you use these! ✨
2. Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Sleeping Mask delivers some serious TLC to your skin, gently exfoliating, refining pores, moisturizing, and boosting your glow. With watermelon, hyaluronic acid and AHAs, it unveils fresh, lovely skin that'll feel so nice you won't be able to stop touching your face. Proof that watermelon isn't just for your tummy 🍉.
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder serves as your personal Instagram filter: it's a universal finishing powder that plays with light to soften the look of skin and impart a beautifully subtle ✨glow✨. Whether you want to mimic the gleam of the moon upon your skin, a ray of morning light, or a gorgeous candlelit glow, this powder's got your back.
4. Kaja Mochi Pop Blush tints your skin with a sweet ~pop~ of candy-like color, using a unique powder-gel formula. If you run out of mochi at home, use this to get in the mood with cute ~mochi~ cheeks before heading out to buy some more!
5. Verb Ghost Hair Oil saves your hair texture with a lightweight moringa oil and bamboo formula that strengthens, smooths frizz, detangles, and moisturizes. It's designed as a daily restorative oil, meaning it won't weigh hair down. Your dry, frizzy strands will become a ~ghost~ of the past.
6. Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream luxuriously hydrates for a supple, dewy, and clean complexion. It uses magical-sounding (and mineral-rich) ingredients like Alaska glacier water and Iceland moss to get you the best skin you've ever had. Where was this magic cream all your life?
7. Kaja Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen takes away all the stress of drawing your own wings — now you can treat yourself to a perfect cat eye every time. Just stamp and go; no more spending an hour trying to get them symmetrical! No more, I say! Your time is precious!
8. Laneige Lip Glowy Balm moisturizes with ingredients like murumuru and shea butters, leaving you with tinted and tempting oh-so-kissable lips. It's also long-lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying. Flaky, chapped lips? Yeah, no thanks.
9. Stila's Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow because life's too short not to sparkle and we all need some sparkle in our lives anyway.
10. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop works overtime as a three-in-one scrub-balm fusion that'll leave you with lips so lovely your crush won't be able to resist them. Sorry, was that a little ~melon~-dramatic? It hydrates with watermelon, gently exfoliates with coconut flower sugar, moisturizes with coconut oil and flower-derived AHA, and tints in a flattering and universal shade of pink. So lovely!
11. Becca Cosmetics Pressed Highlighter makes you feel like a golden goddess — such is its heavenly, iridescent glow upon your cheeks. It's all buttery but not glittery 😉.
12. Benefit Cosmetics Cakeless Concealer diminishes everything from dark circles to blemishes with a full-coverage formula that won't crack or settle. Its algae-derived ingredients means it goes on smooth for 24-hour wear so if you stay up all night again swooning over your fave shows like I do, no one will be the wiser. And that pencil packaging is ~ah-dorable~.
13. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush goes seamlessly onto your cheeks for a pretty, rosy flush. It uses Amazonian clay to control oil and provide moisture for long-staying power, meaning you'll look fresh and flushed all day.
14. Erborian CC Cream ensures that your natural beauty shines through with pigments that transform to match your skin tone for a glowy and smooth complexion. Great for daily use, it blurs pores, evens skin tone, hydrates with Asiatic pennywort, and protects with SPF 25. Beware: this cream will spoil you!
15. Dr. Jart+ Water Hydra Solution Sheet Mask helps you achieve luminous dewy skin by hydrating with supercharged but gentle ingredients that prevent water loss and support collagen production. Welcome to your new go-to sheet mask for dryness!
16. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Gel naturally volumizes your brows so well that from brow on, you'll only reach for this.
17. Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer makes your pores nonexistent — it'll glide over your skin with its silky texture and make those pesky things vanish. Plus, soothing green tea extract will leave an all-day matte finish. Whoop whoop 🙌!
18. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Longwear Foundation delivers a matte finish that leaves you just about ready for a much-deserved photoshoot — that's how good your skin will look! It flawlessly becomes part of your skin, offering coverage and a lightweight feel perf for every day.
19. Saturday Skin Brightening Eye Cream feels nice and cool due to its gel-like texture (good for when it's super hot out). It uses date seed and apple fruit water to brighten, peptides to firm, and avocado protein and hyaluronic acid to nourish so you can actually get through summer without someone asking you "Wow, did you not get enough sleep?"
20. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb grants the most enviable shine, plump, color, and glow to your lips that'll make everyone do a double take. This one is for sure holy grail-worthy.
21. bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation goes from powder to cream, melts into your skin like a dream, and gives a fresh, luminous finish. It's super easy to apply, has SPF 15, and leaves you with glowy, silky skin. You'll be like dang, that's my skin? 😱
22. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo cleans thoroughly and eliminates oil, sweat, and odor. It's a cult classic for a reason — it works! I've used this and love how it left my hair oil-free, fresh, and volumized. It also smells like a dream and leaves no itchiness like other dry shampoos do (cue side-eye).
23. AmorePacific Cushion Compact treats your skin to a concoction of skincare and makeup, offering everything from buildable coverage to moisture through green tea, bamboo, camellia flower, and other botanicals. It has SPF 50+ (50+!!), and is super easy to apply, giving a luminous water-light finish that's far from cakey (because your skin is not a crumbly birthday cake).
24. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara lengthens, volumizes, and gets even your baby lashes with its specially designed custom-domed brush so you won't need to reach for your falsies (or you can, if you really wanna get flashy). Topping off with a glossy formula, you'll have yourself silky lashes you can flutter through all of summer.
25. Sephora Collection Lipstick will grant a punch of full-coverage summery color reminiscent of the vibrant shades left behind on your lips from fruity popsicles. And look at that cute packaging!
You in the mirror after you've used these products:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.