Here Are 29 Random Products For Anyone Who Gets Excited About Summer
Whether it's a soft serve maker so you can make ice cream at home or a watermelon slicer, you'll enjoy summer a little bit more with these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An amazing soft-serve maker that transforms your favorite frozen fruit into yummy (and nutritious) soft serve. It's so good you won't feel any yearning when the ice cream truck's jingles ring through your neighborhood.
2. An effective Etude House sunscreen with SPF 50 and a light airy finish to protect your skin without making it feel heavy or greasy (the fault of many sunscreens 😔).
3. A watermelon slicer because it'll make having your fave summer snack a breeze. The slicer is so easy to use all your friends will ask you where you got it.
4. A bug bite suction tool that'll provide almost instant relief from itchiness and remove insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left by a bite. No chemicals needed! You'll finally be able to step out for some sun without fear of returning with a million mosquito bites.
5. An Etude House drying powder that'll absorb sebum, improve your skin barrier, and keep your skin from producing excess oil. With its soft matte finish, you'll look fresh and ready to take on the sun!
6. A pair of high-waisted flowy wide-leg pants because when it's super hot outside, the last thing you wanna do is squeeze yourself into super tight jeans that won't let your legs breathe. These are flowy and perfect for that breezy look!
7. A pair of ultra stylish heart sunglasses — the only statement summer accessory you'll ever need. With these, you'll instantly be elevated to movie-star status.
8. A pack of oil-blotting sheets made with natural bamboo charcoal to whisk away the oil on your entire face anytime, anywhere, any day. The sheets are soft on your skin, they don't disturb makeup, and come with 100 in a pack so they last forever. Just blot and you'll be good as new!
9. A dog ball launcher to make playing fetch with your furry friend even more fun for the both of you! It'll let them get a little more exercise too.
10. An underarm scrub for clean, bright, and pretty armpits (can armpits be pretty??) so you can wear your tank tops and sleeveless dresses with confidence. This uses coconut, charcoal, apricot seed powder, and green tea leaf to soften and brighten. Though it's marketed for transitioning to natural deodorant, you can use it regardless for clean, nonsmelly underarms!
11. A giant bubble wand kit because we all need magical giant bubbles to brighten up our summers (and our lives). Play with these in your backyard, balcony, wherever — it'll keep everyone entertained for hours regardless of age!
12. A set of ice pop molds to satisfy your sweet tooth whenever you want! This'll bring the spirit of summer to your home and your taste buds even when you're quarantining.
13. A set of anti-chafe lace bands so you can finally walk in your favorite dresses without your thighs making you miserable.
14. A compact electric air fryer that'll be your go-to for all your summer food faves, trust me. You'll be able to make everything from chicken wings to to fries to hamburgers, and more — all without oil! It's like magic.
15. A rechargeable electric corkscrew for easily opening your wine bottles in seconds — no more struggling and huffing and puffing just to have a glass of wine to accompany the pretty summer sunset. It can open up to 30 bottles on a single charge; plus, the charging stand glows in your choice of color! How cool is that?
16. A microwave s'mores maker because you can recreate the joy of camping and the magic of a summer campfire right in your kitchen. Yum!
17. A pair of charcoal shoe deodorizers for ridding your shoes of the stinky goodness that always inevitably occurs in the nasty summer heat. You'll actually be able to wear your fave shoes with the outfit they go with *perfectly.*
18. A glowy and lightweight cream to illuminate your skin and hydrate and brighten skin tone. You can use it as a base before foundation for a bright and dewy glow, or after as a natural highlight. And when it's too much to put on foundation in the heat, use it as a quick skin pick-me-up that evens out your complexion. A dream cream if you will, that'll ensure you look as fresh and radiant as the moon 🌙.
19. A lovely midi sundress for piling on the charm and putting you in a summery mood. Plus, the lightweight fabric will keep you comfortable and it has pockets! With so many prints, you're bound to find not one but several that you'll love.
20. A pack of knotted headbands that'll add a super cute vintage aesthetic to your summer looks. Throw this on to fool everyone into thinking you put in work for your hairstyle even if you didn't!
21. A bottle of NYX setting spray to firmly protect your makeup from melting away. This'll save your hard work and keep you looking fabulous and fresh with the "just applied" look for hours! It's super affordable and comes in both matte and dewy finishes, so choose your fave and spray away.
22. An Etude House water gel tint shaped like a mini ice cream bar to remind you of childhood summers and bring back warmth to your cold soul. It'll hydrate your lips with soap berry extract, and tints completely, leaving you with juicy, flattering color. No need for heavy lipsticks in the heat.
23. A nonstick electric George Foreman grill that's especially perfect for apartments and small spaces because that shouldn't stop you from fulfilling your burger cravings! And thanks to its removable stand, it suits both the outside and the inside. It's also easy to clean and you don't need butter and oil either!
24. A cold brew maker so you can celebrate summer with a nice cup of iced coffee every morning without having to leave your house! Who wins at life? That's right, you.
25. A cuticle guard to protect your cuticles while working on your salon-quality nail art since you can't exactly go to the actual salon right now. But that doesn't mean you have to show off a messy manicure this summer! The guard saves you from having to spend an extra hour or so cleaning up your cuticles.
26. A floatie tea infuser perfect for adding a summer aesthetic to teatime! This'll make you smile every time you sit down to have a cuppa.
You, ready to make this summer not a bummer:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.