We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ethereal color-changing moon lamp — it emulates soft moonlight so you can recreate the feeling of sleeping under a full moon. You'll be excited for bedtime just so you can turn this on!
2. A combo pack of 16 Dermal sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for supple, hydrated skin. Each one targets different concerns so they can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and rest while the mask does its work. Perf skin overnight? Yes, please!
3. Magical waterproof fairy lights to hang on your walls or curtains so any room will instantly be transformed into a dazzling and cozy fairy den.
4. A small lotus aroma diffuser. Use refreshing scents like rain, ocean, and bamboo to give your room a cozy, cool atmosphere you can fall asleep in. Moreover, it'll humidify dry air, and serve as a perfectly pretty piece of decor. I don't know about you but I need this. Like, now.
5. A pack of light-dimming covers that'll mellow down all the bright LEDs around your home and the harsh glares from your electronics so you won't spend another night tossing and turning in bed.
6. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes so you can lose themselves in old eras, characters, and stories with a hot cup of rich, flavorful tea. It'll boost your reading-in-bed experience by a thousand.
7. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — you can jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when they're reminiscing on yourself five years from now — all before bed!
8. A bed and linen spray infused with relaxing scents like lavender and eucalyptus to promote sleep and comfort, and lift your mood so you can float off to happy dreams every night.
9. A pair of cozy memory foam slippers. You can pad around in them while doing your sheet mask before bed or even all day. Who's judging?
10. A house-shaped tissue box to keep on your bedside table so you'll actually enjoy reaching over every time you need a tissue.
11. A set of real handpicked potted succulents so you can add some fresh greenery to your space, which'll allow for a more relaxing sleep. Plus, it's fine even if you have the worst green thumb: these succulents don't require fertilizer!
12. A cool mist humidifier to help that stuffy nose and dry winter skin overnight. Wake up nice and dewy!
13. A cozy headband with built-in headphones so you can fall asleep to Justin Bieber's "Yummy." Whatever floats your boat, ya' know?
14. A small sound spa that'll play soothing sounds like ocean waves, rain, and wind to lull you to sleep. With 20 sounds and 30 volume levels, you'll def find your sweet spot!
15. A flameless LED candle set so you'll get the glow-tastic effect of lit candles and pretty candlelight without the fire hazard that comes along with them! Yay for new inventions!
16. Or, if you prefer real candles, this gorgeous one aptly named "Evening Unwind" will have your place filled with comforting scents like green tea and lavender. Want something more fresh? The Beach Cottage Candle will take you straight to the land of salty ocean, hot sand, and thunderstorms. Light these babies up before bed and immerse yourself.
17. A small lighted cherry blossom tree that'll look absolutely charming by your bed and won't take up too much space. Who needs real flowers that will wilt in two days when you can have tiny LED versions of them?
18. A rose salt soak to help soothe stress and tiredness, and clear your busy little head. It has a relaxing scent and organic ingredients loaded with antioxidants and vitamins so there's no hesitation in trying.
19. A super soft throw blanket you can curl up in and be so warm and cozy you'll never want to leave the bed. And is that such a bad thing?
20. A set of blackout curtains so even when the sun comes out, you can stay in denial and keep yourself burrowed under your covers.
21. A flexible reading light that'll lessen the strain on your eyes so you can pull all-nighters reading your favorite books in complete darkness.
22. A weighted blanket to feel calm and comfortable, decrease sleep troubles like insomnia and anxiety, and basically sleep like a baby 😴.
23. A foot spa with heat bubbles and massaging rollers to truly indulge your feet and your mind.
24. A gentle Klairs Calming Cream that comes in a pretty midnight-blue color. It hydrates and calms irritated, stressed skin as well as sunburnt skin, shaving irritation, acne, and redness. The main ingredient derives from chamomile oil and gives the cream its ~magical~ color.
25. A height-adjustable laptop desk so you can keep on surfin' and streamin' even in bed. This fits your laptop along with snacks, tea, a book, and more.
26. A crescent moon light fixture for if you want to go geometric and have something up on your wall as decor that'll relax you at the same time!
27. A memory-foam mattress topper for the most lush and dreamy sleep experience of your life, especially if your current mattress just isn't cutting it on its own.
28. A reversible cool gel memory foam pillow that supports your head, neck, and shoulders, and absorbs heat so you can enjoy a comfortable night of sleep every night!
29. An oh-so-soft down-alternative comforter you'll never want to share.
You settling into bed with all of these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.