30 Products Book-Lovers Will Probably Adore
Because how *can* you resist literary cocktails and a candle that smells like Dumbledore's office? That's right, you can't.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes to boost your reading experience by a thousand.
3. But don't fret — if you're more into children's classics and fruity teas, try these cute tea tins filled with your chosen title and blend!
4. A magical candle to transport you to the office of Hogwarts' headmaster — none other than Albus Dumbledore himself! It's a perfect consolation for never having received your Hogwarts acceptance letter.
5. A charming Jane Austen locket necklace for upgrading your literary look and taking you back in time.
6. A super cute literary bar of soap with lovely scents themed on your favorite books and characters. This is basically an imagined version of what perfume your favorite character might've used!
7. A bookish pair of socks to snuggle your feet when you're all cozied up by the fire with your favorite book and a cup of tea *sighs dreamily*
8. An amusing and super quirky Wicked Witch bookmark. Whenever you're unmotivated, those stripey legs and famous red shoes sticking out of the pages will def draw you back to finally finish that book!
9. An incredibly funny book of cocktail recipes based on famous novels. With endless literary jokes, witty comments, and titles like The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose, you'll just be squealing with delight.
10. A personal library kit that rekindles the magic of going to the library and the nostalgia of the old library card system. Use this to fulfill your childhood dreams of becoming a librarian and keep track of every book you lend out. Cue throwback!
11. A personalized library embosser so your name can elegantly be on all of your favorite books and it will be more ~official~ when you're loaning your books to friends. Plus, you can feel like a fancy book-owner because yes, fancy book-owners are a thing.
12. This amazing card catalog notecard set from the Library of Congress! The notecards are replicas of the original cards used in the Library of Congress to keep track of literary classics — and it comes in a card catalog box!
13. A snarky decal sticker that states the one thing everyone knows to be true: the book is *always* better.
14. A small and flexible reading light that lessens the strain on your eyes so you can pull all-nighters reading your favorite books in complete darkness without disturbing anyone. And without going blind.
15. A book locket that'll actually hold a personalized secret message inside when you open it...just like in the those romantic movies (that are usually based on romantic novels)!
16. A set of ornate bookplates so you can label your books and (gracefully) let everyone know who they belong to. Each bookplate features a literary quote and a pretty illustration!
17. A gorgeous weathered bundle of books that — wait for it — is *not* real; it's decor! How sophisticated would this look as a centerpiece? I'll tell you: *a lot.*
18. A wooden page-holder to make the life of a bookworm easier all around. With this, you can hold those don't-want-to-stay-open books open with just one hand, leaving the other free to indulge in your coffee addiction. Hey, we're not judging.
19. A journal with a dreamy and tranquil autumn moon cover. Writing in this will make perfect practice for your debut novel!
20. An elegant quill feather pen set that comes with its own ink bottle so you can dip away to your heart's content and be the fanciest writer on the block. And write like a Hogwarts student.
21. A statement tote bag that yells the message loud and clear. Only those who believe it can use this bag.
22. A fun reading journal so you can always remember what you read and how you felt about it in your own way. You can even get creative with sections like ''Literary Places I'd Like to Visit" and "Books I'd Like with Me if I Were Stranded on a Desert Island."
23. A mini neon LED lamp to profess your love of books. The "lit" stands for literature and the lamp just looks awesome so having this on your table would just be...~lit~ (sorry not sorry).
24. A sleek bamboo fountain pen writing set for your next book reading so you can practice that sweeping, way-too-elaborate autograph that no one can read.
25. A stunning lithograph poster that weaves the entire text of a novel into the artwork. From afar, you'll see an illustration of a scene from the novel — go closer and you can read the entire book! Get this and you'll be the cool one among your friends.
26. A book lamp that folds closed like an actual book! Who knew there were so many things disguised as books that you could trick people with?
27. An exquisite Alice in Wonderland-themed keychain. With all the crazy stuff that happens in life, it's a statement that'll always be applicable tbh.
29. A waterproof inflatable book jacket so you can take your favorite book with you to the bath or the beach. Water is not an excuse to put your book down anymore!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.