31 Under-$20 Beauty Products From Walmart That Reviewers Love
From near 5-star rated makeup brushes to mascara that's been reviewed almost 8,000 times, these are the best under-$20 picks you can get.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. TRESemmé's Two Extra Hold Hair Spray is a top-rated anti-humidity spray that offers maximum hold and ultimate frizz control in a lightweight, water-free formula.
2. E.l.f.'s Instant Lift Brow Pencil has over 1,000 positive ratings — and for good reason; the two-in-one brow pen makes it even easier to get fuller, more defined eyebrows and it's won awards for its effectiveness.
3. Cetaphil's Daily Facial Cleanser is a top seller with nearly 300 5-star ratings — the gentle formula helps remove impurities on your skin and specifically targets oils and hard-to-remove dirt from your pores without stripping or irritating your skin.
4. Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation has over 1,600 5-star reviews; the Walmart reviewer-approved long-lasting foundation comes in 40 shades, controls shine, and gives your skin a natural finish.
5. CeraVe's PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is a top-rated beauty product that offers a lightweight, nonirritating formula meant to hydrate your skin through the night and help restore your skin's natural protective barrier.
6. Olay Regenerist's Detoxifying Pore Scrub Facial Cleanser has a 4.5-star rating and over 1,000 reviews thanks to its deep cleaning formula that helps exfoliate your skin while increasing the rate of cell turnover to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines.
7. Aussie's Total Miracle Shampoo is a paraben-free formula made with apricot and macadamia oil to help strength, protect, soften, moisturize, shine, and smooth your hair. The "miracle" shampoo currently has over 700 reviews and 4.5 stars.
8. Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Wipes have nearly 3,000 reviews and is my personal makeup remover of choice. The pre-moistened cleansing wipes are tested to remove 99.3% of all makeup (including stubborn waterproof eye makeup!) and are gentle on the skin.
9. Bioré's Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are a top-rated product among Walmart reviewers that helps unclog your pores and reduce blackheads on your nose.
10. TRESemmé's Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated with vitamin E and biotin to help hydrate and revive dry hair and with over 500 reviews and a 4.7-star rating, it's safe to say these products are reviewer-approved.
11. Clean & Clear's Liquid Facial Cleanser has a 4.3 rating and over 2,000 reviews, many of them praising the product's gentle cleansing, welcoming scent, and impressive formulas made to effectively (but gently!) clear breakouts.
12. Dove's Beauty Bar White has over 2,000 reviews and a near perfect 5-star rating. The product, which comes with six bars of soap, offers your skin a deep, nourishing moisture while being gentle on your skin.
13. Equate Beauty's Ultra Light Sunscreen Stick is a best seller with a 4.6-star rating that offers SPF 70 protection and made with a paraben-free formula.
14. Earth to Skin's Super Greens Cucumber Jelly Mask helps restore your skin's natural pH balance while providing calming anti-inflammatory benefits as well as a healthy dose of hydration. The product currently has nearly 100 reviews and a 4.3 rating.
15. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer has nearly 900 reviews and a 4.3-star rating thanks to its squalane-infused formula that helps grip makeup for long-lasting wear.
16. Aveeno's Positively Radiant Scrub Face Scrub has over 500 reviews that rave about the produce's ability to gently exfoliate and leave skin feeling softer and brighter than before. With a soap-free, oil-free formula, this exfoliating daily wash is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.
17. Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner is a 4-star rated, best-selling product that has a whopping 10,000 reviews. An eyeliner with a cult following, this product has a self-sharpening tip, a smudger tip, and comes in a variety of easy-to-apply colors.
18. ChapStick's Skin Protectant Lip Balm provides up to eight hours of moisturizer thanks to a formula that includes 11 different hydrating ingredients, and has SPF 15 to help protect your lips from the sun. The original ChapStick currently has a 4.7-star rating among Walmart reviewers.
19. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer has over 1,600 ratings with reviewers praising this product's long-lasting, full coverage that helps reduce puffiness and conceal dark spots.
20. Covergirl's LashBlast Volume Mascara has nearly 8,000 reviews and a 4.2-star rating for its impressive waterproof formula that instantly increases your eyelash length up to 80%.
21. Coty's Airspun Loose Face Powder is a reviewer fave with an impressive 4.5-star rating and nearly 500 reviews — this gives your makeup look a flawless finish. It's easy to apply, which makes touch-ups throughout the day a breeze.
22. Real Techniques's Miracle Complexion Sponge helps you apply your makeup flawlessly thanks to a precision tip and flat edge. Plus, this product has nearly 2,500 reviews and a 4.6-star rating touting its smooth blending abilities.
23. Maybelline's Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick comes in 36 different highly-pigmented colors and offers up to16 hours of matte wear. Reviewers love this product so much it has nearly 8,000 testaments to its impressively long-lasting formula.
24. Revlon's Expert Slant Tip Tweezer has a 4.7-star rating and almost 800 reviews thanks to its precise design that helps you pluck even the thinnest hair. Plus, these tweezers are made from stainless-steel and have a built-in grip for easy handling.
25. Swisspers's Premium Exfoliating Rounds are cotton facial pads with two distinct raised textured surfaces to help cleanse and exfoliate. It currently has a 4.5-star rating and nearly 500 reviews.
26. Sally Hansen's Insta Dri Nail Color is a reviewers' favorite with nearly 7,000 reviews and a 4.4.-star review. This fast-drying nail polish comes in 45 different shades and has 33% more chip resistance than other formulas.
27. Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick is made with with vitamin E and avocado oil, is made without sulfates, parabens, or phthalates, comes in ~82~ different colors and helps hydrate your lips. This power product has racked up over 2,300 reviews and has a 4.4-star rating.
28. E.l.f.'s Makeup Mist & Set has been rated and reviewed over 1,400 times and maintained a 4.1-star rating thanks to its ultra-hydrating, vitamin-packed formula that helps makeup stay in place all day.
29. Ardell's Wispies False Eyelashes are super easy to apply and remove, instantly adding volume and depth to your eyelashes. With nearly 300 reviews, this 4.8-star product is a must-have for any falsies-obsessed beauty lover.
30. Real Techniques's Everyday Essentials Makeup Brush Set has a 4.9-star rating and nearly 1,000 ratings raving about the softness of these brushes and the amazing application the varying brushes provide.
31. Onyx Professional's Nail Polish Remover has over 600 reviews and a 4.7-star rating for its effectiveness in removing all types of nail polish with its 100% pure acetone formula.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.