1. Mister Rogers taught us that you don't build a manly physique overnight.
2. Look at that incredible underhand shot. Homie was a baller.
3. Ice-skating legend Peggy Fleming pales to Mr. Rogers' technical prowess in the ice rink.
4. Dude went snorkeling like he was Aquaman.
And he liked kickin' it with his fish.
5. He could have fun on a see-saw all by himself.
6. He was secretly a martial arts master.
7. Mister Rogers also knew how to work the dance floor.
When you're feeling angry, just breakdance as hard as you can.
Moonwalk those negative feelings away.
8. He was a musical genius. Here he is playing a tuba.
9. Look at him bang that gong.
10. Play music with only tin cans and two pencils? Homie has done it.
11. He was not afraid to get his hands dirty with a little manual labor.
12. Look at him go to work on that sink.
13. He got the cast of STOMP to help him sweep the house.
14. Here he is planting a tree.
This man's gardening skills are impeccable. He is indeed planting an orange tree inside of a small flower pot.