1. BEAR WITH ME! So, we all know what happens in The Lion King.
4. Hence, King Scar rules over Pride Rock.
5. The thing is — now, hear me out — Mufasa, upon his death, was made into a demigod and acquired supernatural powers that allowed him to control the clouds, like Storm from X-Men.
6. The scene where he appears before Simba is more than enough proof of Mufasa’s supernatural powers. Just look at how he shifted those clouds to form an image of himself:
THIS SEEMS LIKE UNDENIABLE PROOF TO ME.
7. So why does this matter? While Simba was away singing “Hakuna Matata,” we return to see how Pride Rock is doing under the Scar administration. Out of nowhere, there is a drought.
What’s Scar expected to do? Put restrictions on drinking water? HE’S A DAMN LION!
8. This drought is not a coincidence. THIS IS MUFASA’S DOING… BECAUSE HE’S CONTROLLING THE WEATHER… FROM HEAVEN.
9. Why would Mufasa cause a drought in Pride Rock? To cause serious friction between the lions and the Scar administration.
Planting the seeds of a serious confrontation we’ll get to later…
10. The Mufasa drought also forces Nala to search for food outside of Pride Rock, where she (surprise, surprise) stumbles upon a grown-up Simba.
“STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GET BACK TO PRIDE ROCK!” —Nala
11. And so, Simba returns to Pride Rock to take back what’s rightfully his.
Note: The Mufasa drought is still in full effect.
12. OH NO! How is he supposed to fight Scar and the rest of the hyenas?!
13. It’s at this moment that we see Mufasa’s drought plan pay off. The lions, fed up with their “leader’s” total mishandling of the drought, revolt against Scar and fight alongside Simba.
14. It’s only after Simba feeds Scar to the hyenas (resulting in a horrific off-camera death) that we finally see rain descend upon Pride Rock.
And it wasn’t just a drizzle. It was a shit ton of rain.
15. And just who controls all that rain?
16. That’s right. THIS GUY!
17. In the end, Mufasa got the last laugh.
18. And made EVERYONE suffer through a terrible drought just to settle a family dispute.
19. POOR ANTELOPE.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹