So, I watched the first episode of Dragon Ball Super, which premiered Sunday on Japanese television.
Here are my thoughts...
2. Oh man... a recap of the Majin Buu saga which was like 18 years ago. I'm getting all the feels.
3. Goku is driving a tractor. REPEAT: GOKU IS DRIVING A TRACTOR!
4. I feel ya Goku. This is the exact same face I made when I was working retail.
5. Hey, it's Goten!
6. It took just under four minutes for Goku to eat something. Possible record? Maybe.
7. Goku turning Super Saiyan is always a thing of beauty.
8. So, while Goku eats and trains, he lets Goten ride on the tractor, which he then drives over a cliff. I don't think this is said enough: Goku is a terrible parent.
On the other hand, I'll give Goku the benefit of the doubt and say he trusts Goten to use his Super Saiyan ability to not die via a freak farming accident.
9. Despite being the world's strongest warrior, Goku's wife Chi Chi keeps him in mad check.
10. Yes, Goten. You are absolutely correct about this:
11. Goku really sucks at normal life.
12. What the hell is "arapurataneiz"?
13. HOLY CRAP! Lord Beerus just destroyed half a planet because the "arapurataneiz" was greasy!
14. It's official: Lord Beerus is based on Gordon Ramsay.
15. Mr. Satan is a baller.
16. Gohan looks hipster AF.
17. Piccolo seems to agree with me.
He appears for two seconds and all we see him do is grunt at Gohan. PERFECT.