1. Mexico’s Head Coach Miguel Herrera is pretty much the most charismatic soccer coach in the world.
2. Wait, “pretty much”? What am I talking about? He is THE MOST CHARISMATIC SOCCER COACH IN THE WORLD!
His faces, his passion, his outlandish style, his mannerisms; this dude knows how to make a soccer game entertaining.
3. But did you know he’s actually a Super Saiyan?
4. I’m serious…
5. What? You don’t believe me?
8. Whatchu gotta say about that?!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.