24 Wildly Unpopular Opinions About Popular TV Shows That Just Needed To Be Said
Meredith and Riggs were way better than Meredith and Derek on Grey's Anatomy.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us some of their controversial opinions about popular TV shows. Here are some of the best responses:
🚨Warning: There are spoilers ahead!🚨
Also important, I personally do not endorse all of these opinions. Like, I love Jess Mariano and every character on This Is Us...except Toby.
1. First, on Riverdale, Veronica and Jughead should be a couple.
2. On Grey's Anatomy, Meredith and Riggs were a better couple than Meredith and Derek.
3. The series finale of Dexter was actually good.
4. Ever since Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn Nine-Nine came out, The Office doesn't seem funny anymore.
5. Michael Scott was the worst part of The Office and wasn't even funny.
6. On The Office, Jim and Pam got really annoying once they officially became a couple.
7. On Stranger Things, Nancy should have died instead of Barb in Season 1.
8. The series finale of Lost was good, and it gets way too much hate.
9. The How I Met Your Mother series finale made perfect sense and was a great ending for Ted's story.
10. On How I Met Your Mother, Marshall and Lily weren't good together and probably would've gotten divorced by now.
11. Breaking Bad was a very boring series and nothing interesting ever happened.
12. The Game of Thrones series finale was good and made total sense.
13. On Scandal, Olivia Pope was terrible at her job.
14. The later seasons of Glee were actually good, and the new characters weren't too bad.
15. The only good season of Friends was Season 2; the other seasons were unwatchable.
16. Ross was always the funniest character on Friends.
17. On This Is Us, every character is super annoying except for Beth.
18. Angel was better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
19. On The Vampire Diaries, the best thing for Elena's character was when she was put into a coma.
20. Also on The Vampire Diaries, Bonnie and Damon should've been a couple in the end.
21. On The Originals and The Vampire Diaries, Kol was the best Mikaelson family member.
22. On My Block is a super-cringey TV series, and the only good character is Jamal.
23. On Gilmore Girls, Jess was Rory's worst boyfriend, and he was only good to her once they broke up.
24. And finally, on Gilmore Girls, Jason "Digger" Stiles and Lorelai were a perfect match and should've ended up together.
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.