1. You spend hours on the group chat deciding whose building to go to.
2. You carefully weigh your options based on the following criteria – crowd, snacks and location of your crush.
There's something weirdly romantic about holi idk.
3. You run around the house while your mum runs behind you with a bottle of oil.
Unless you're an actual adult and know what's good for you. (Teach me your ways.)
4. You bid a tearful goodbye to your phone.
5. And gather your weapons of mass destruction.
6. You step into the warzone to make the difficult and terrifying journey to your destination.
FUCK THESE KIDS.
7. Where the circumstances aren't much better.
8. But before you know it there's a sea of colour, water, balloons, beer, eggs, food, the Indian Ocean and miscellaneous things coming at you.
9. By this time, the bhang/beer has started kicking in so you just don't care.
10. But the munchies have hit and every samosa, gujiya, mathri and mithai is on its way to your mouth.
11. You're not above stealing little kids' pichkaris because THIS IS HOLI.
12. You honestly don't care about how you look because you're so busy having fun.
Beautiful. You look beautiful.
13. The families start leaving until it's just you guys and all the drunk uncles.
So. Many. Drunkles.