1. Drink Kool-Aid and Tang cocktails.
These childhood treats with a shot of vodka in them was probably something your parents invented anyway. If you want to get creative, here's a recipe for the easiest sangria made of wine and Kool-Aid.
2. Immortalise your childhood heroes by getting tattoos of them.
3. Use your old toys to make funny videos that could go viral.
4. Get turnt on Skittles-flavoured alcohol.
5. Or drunken gummy bears.
6. Turn all your childhood favourites into drinking games.
7. Color within the lines with these ~adult~ coloring books.
8. Earn crazy amounts of money by selling your comic book collection.
9. Play dress-up by calling it cosplay.
And visiting comic conventions.