5. Our new library is staffed by robots!
8. Sydney F.C train at Macquarie University, on the fields and in the gym. So we technically train with professional athletes, no biggy.
9. …..and the Sydney Kings train here too, which is pretty cool, I guess.
For the 15 people in Australia who still follow the NBL.
13. But don’t worry, you can always just go on your phone’s internet right?
14. WRONG! The campus is in the middle of a black spot.
15. Which makes no sense! The University is less than a kilometre from the Optus headquarters.
I’m not trying to be funny here. We want answers! Are we on Punk’d?
16. That you feel a bit hurt being left out of the UNSW vs UTS vs USYD rivalry.
We know that Macquarie is out of the way, but we want in!
20. And Chris Lilley!
25. The same could go for RMC and DLC, but nothing happens there. Those colleges are more irrelevant than an Arts degree.
Even their websites don’t work.
26. Conception Day is the biggest day of the year on your calendar.
27. But then there’s the difficulty of explaining to friends why it’s called “Conception Day.”
Lachlan Macquarie’s birthday was always during a bad time of the year, so they celebrate his conception instead. Makes sense, right?
33. And you’ve seen Macquarie’s acapella group, Mac-appella perform more times than you’ve actually been to a lecture.
Get it? See what they did with the same.
36. But last of all you know if you ever have a problem, The Mac Warrior has your back.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋