1. That you would rather have the old library back than travel on Epping Road during peak hour.
2. You have no idea what the hell the statues that grace the campus are supposed to be.
3. Even Macquarie's PHD students are unable to get their heads around them.
4. Except for this one which is supposedly a prostitute.
5. Our new library is staffed by robots!
6. And it's guarded by the strictest team of security guards on the face of the planet.
7. But somehow they turn a blind eye to the millions of school children who somehow occupy majority of the library.
8. Sydney F.C train at Macquarie University, on the fields and in the gym. So we technically train with professional athletes, no biggy.
9. .....and the Sydney Kings train here too, which is pretty cool, I guess.
10. That you've heard about the series of tunnels under the campus. Well, they're real.
11. That Macquarie University invented wireless technology!
12. But somehow you have a better chance of walking into student hub without having a protester give you a flyer, than successfully logging in to MQ's internet.
13. But don't worry, you can always just go on your phone's internet right?
14. WRONG! The campus is in the middle of a black spot.
15. Which makes no sense! The University is less than a kilometre from the Optus headquarters.
16. That you feel a bit hurt being left out of the UNSW vs UTS vs USYD rivalry.
17. But that's ok, because Macquarie have UWS to make fun of.
18. You're glad that this man didn't go to your university.
19. But you're pretty proud of Macquarie's alumni, like Ian Thorpe!
20. And Chris Lilley!
21. Oh, and The Wiggles!
22. You freak out every time you flush the toilet.
23. What happens in the Village, stays in the Village.
24. Same goes for The Ranch.
25. The same could go for RMC and DLC, but nothing happens there. Those colleges are more irrelevant than an Arts degree.
26. Conception Day is the biggest day of the year on your calendar.
27. But then there's the difficulty of explaining to friends why it's called "Conception Day."
28. Having a class in this building is the worst thing imaginable.
29. So you just skip class and go to UBar instead.
30. Which brings us to our next point: UBar themed parties!
31. Not only do Macquarie students know how to party, but even the insects on campus go crazy as Macquarie University feeds cocaine to bees.
32. You know where to run if Godzilla attacks.
33. And you've seen Macquarie's acapella group, Mac-appella perform more times than you've actually been to a lecture.
34. The University has its own hospital.
35. And that Macquarie's Vice-Chancellor, Bruce "The King of Swag" Dowton rocks the bow-tie.
36. But last of all you know if you ever have a problem, The Mac Warrior has your back.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!