7. When driving into Dubbo you can see the road out of Dubbo!
And vise-versa! WOW!
8. Dubbo has a population of 32,327 people.
Which makes Sydney’s population 143 times larger.
16. But when it does rain, it pours.
Dubbo has flooded on multiple occasions.
17. Dubbo has 4 Subway Restaurants, three of which are all within half a kilometre from eachother.
To this day scientists are baffled as to why this is.
19. Which brings us to our next point: “I LOVE DUBBO” T-Shirts!
Sorry New York. You can sit down next to Sydney as cities which have been made Dubbo’s BITCH!
20. The t-shirts are taking over the world!
*Not photoshopped. Photoshop hasn’t made it to Dubbo yet.
25. Our tallest building is 6 stories high! WOW!
It is rumoured that you can see all 4 Subway Restaurants in Dubbo from the top it’s that high!
27. Dubbo has one of the best skate parks in the country!
Which also includes the first ever full-pipe on Aussie shores!
29. Speaking of movies, many have been filmed here, like Prime Mover.
30. And Forbidden Ground.
A film about the ongoing war between St Johns and Senior Campus.
31. It’s illegal to fart in Dubbo.
Take note other cities, farting is gross!
32. From Sydney it’s cheaper to fly to Asia than it is to Dubbo.
34. The town hosted Triple J’s One Night Stand in 2013.
The concert saw Flume, The Rubens, Seth Sentry, Ball Park Music, and local act Peoples Palace perform in front of 10,000+ people, who had no idea what Dubbo was before this event.
36. And we’re 75% sure that in 2013 Beyonce may have flown over Dubbo whilst on her Australian tour.
37. Speaking of music, Dubbo is the REAL home of Aussie Hip-Hop!
39. And The Reels.
Your parents know who they are, trust me!
41. Not to mention, UFC sensation Kyle Noke grew up here!
43. Steve Peacocke also gave Dubbo a shout out during his Logies acceptance speech.
Adam Hills who was presenting said he’d never heard of the actor. This was Peacocke’s response.
44. Oh and Glenn McGrath!
Technically he is from a smaller town called Narromine down the road, but we claim him.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈