Tom Brady’s season ended earlier than he would’ve hoped when the favored New England Patriots lost to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. But now that he’s got all this extra time, he’s apparently making the most of it. Here are just some of the locations that Sad Tom Brady has been seen in the two days since the Patriots lost.
3. Watching the Australian Open.
4. In Hawaii with Lennay Kekua.
5. Working on his tan.
8. Playing Pop-A-Shot basketball with Andrew Bynum.
9. Attending the presidential inauguration.
See if you can find Tom!
10. Watching “Silver Linings Playbook.”
12. The above photos were jokes, of course. Tom Brady’s actually still hard at work, already thinking about the 2013 season. Here he is spying on Ravens practice.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.