*Includes multiple songs used by certain players, as some batters change at-bat songs more often than they change socks.
2. Genre Breakdown for All Playoff Teams:
3. WEIRDEST CHOICE: Josh Reddick of the Oakland A’s really loves the WWE. He’s used the theme music of wrestlers Triple H, the Big Show, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
5. SOULFUL CHOICE: Xavier Paul of the Reds selected perhaps the deepest cut of them all, “Tha Crossroads.”
7. OVERPLAYED CHOICE: His Reds teammate Zack Cozart prefers to walk out to the Internet Explorer song, “Too Close” by Alex Clare.
9. HOMETOWN CHOICE: Derek Jeter warms up to Jay-Z, naturally.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔