*Includes multiple songs used by certain players, as some batters change at-bat songs more often than they change socks.
2. Genre Breakdown for All Playoff Teams:
3. WEIRDEST CHOICE: Josh Reddick of the Oakland A’s really loves the WWE. He’s used the theme music of wrestlers Triple H, the Big Show, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
5. SOULFUL CHOICE: Xavier Paul of the Reds selected perhaps the deepest cut of them all, “Tha Crossroads.”
7. OVERPLAYED CHOICE: His Reds teammate Zack Cozart prefers to walk out to the Internet Explorer song, “Too Close” by Alex Clare.
9. HOMETOWN CHOICE: Derek Jeter warms up to Jay-Z, naturally.
- Congressional Republicans disagree with Trump's proposal to impose high import tariffs on companies that move operations outside the US.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌