Andrew Bynum, Philadelphia’s $16 million dollar center, has yet to play in an NBA game this season, though there are reports he will start running and shooting in the coming days. In (cautious) celebration, let us relive the entertaining saga of Philadelphia’s bigfoot through these (mostly local) news headlines.
It was actually the L.A. Times that set the table in April, when then-Laker Bynum revealed he hoped to have the same German knee procedure Kobe Bryant received.
4. Also November 14th: This happened.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲