Andrew Bynum, Philadelphia’s Bigfoot, has been spotted in the Penthouse Club, a gentleman’s establishment in northeast Philly. Crossing Broad found this photo of Bynum with hostess Rach, taken last night.
The photo was posted to Instagram but has since been deleted.
3. The girl who posted the photo, “Rach_Recklesss,” gave a brief account of the evening’s festivities.
4. Bynum also has a message for Philadelphia fans who may be angry that he is being paid $16,100,000 this year to go to the Penthouse Club and take cherry noir Goose shots.
At least he’s taking shots of some kind.
H/T Crossing Broad.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.