1. Joseph V. Flacco on the prospect of a cold-weather Super Bowl (which will happen in 2014).
Hey, at least he didn’t say he thought it was “gay,” right?!
Not only is Joe speaking like an ignorant 16-year-old, he’s reportedly a huge dullard. According to his father, Steve, Joe’s just about as boring as you might expect:
Joe is dull. As dull as he is portrayed in the media, he’s that dull. He is dull.
h/t: Josh Alper at Pro Football Talk
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.