1. Joseph V. Flacco on the prospect of a cold-weather Super Bowl (which will happen in 2014).
Hey, at least he didn’t say he thought it was “gay,” right?!
Not only is Joe speaking like an ignorant 16-year-old, he’s reportedly a huge dullard. According to his father, Steve, Joe’s just about as boring as you might expect:
Joe is dull. As dull as he is portrayed in the media, he’s that dull. He is dull.
h/t: Josh Alper at Pro Football Talk
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭