1. When you realized you couldn't live without putting Sriracha on everything you ate.
2. When you bought a keychain-sized Sriracha bottle so you'd never be separated from the sauce again.
3. When you craved the taste of Sriracha but had nothing to put it on, so you drank it straight out of the bottle.
4. When you took extra precaution in protecting the goods when you brought them home from the store.
5. When you accidentally spilled Sriracha and contemplated licking it off the table because it's a crime to let even a drop go to waste.
6. When there was seriously no limit to how much hot sauce you could put on your food.
7. When you contemplated buying hot sauce bottles in bulk and literally bathing in it.
8. When you intentionally kept your empty bottles of Sriracha because you just couldn't part with your past lovers.
9. When you knew deep in your heart the only thing you'd rescue in a fire would be a bottle of hot sauce.
10. When all you wanted to do was dress up as Sriracha for Halloween.
11. When you spread your life-consuming addiction to all of the loved ones in your life.
12. When you couldn't resist buying all of the Sriracha swag to proudly show off your appreciation wherever you went.
13. And when the spiciness of Sriracha even went as far as the bedroom.
14. When you rejoiced because you no longer had to waste valuable time mixing hot sauce and ketchup yourself.
15. When the Sriracha flavored Lay's chips were released and it was the best day of your entire life.
16. When you weren't afraid to experiment if it meant somehow including Sriracha in alcohol.
17. And when the only thing you wanted for Christmas was Sriracha flavored candy canes.
18. When you found a rival brand of Sriracha in the grocery store and wanted to destroy the evidence of the competition.
19. When you considered the Sriracha cookbooks to be on the same level as the Bible.
20. When your lips were on fire but you still couldn't stop devouring as much hot sauce as possible.
21. When the simple thought of a Sriracha festival made your heart giddy with excitement.
22. And when you tried to convince the non-believers that God has blessed us all with the gift of Sriracha.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
BTW, before we go, how do you really pronounce Sriracha?