MINI COOKIES 'N' CREAM ICE CREAM PIES
12 chocolate sandwich cookies
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream
7 ounces condensed milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
6 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
1. Separate the icing from the chocolate sandwich cookies. Reserve the icing and put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Pound the cookies with a rolling pin until they reach a fine crumble. Transfer to a small bowl and mix with the butter until well combined.
3. Evenly distribute the crumble mixture into a 6-cup muffin tin lined with cupcake liners and firmly press the crumbs to form an even crust in each cup.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and the sandwich cookie icing. Whisk the ingredients until soft peaks form.
5. Gently form in the cookies. Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin.
6. Freeze for 4 hours, or until the ice cream has solidified.
7. Remove the cupcake liners, and enjoy!