Unless you’ve been living under a rock or you don’t have a facebook account (gasp!), you most likely saw the social network’s first video ad. It’s been highly criticized as overdramatic and “missing the point.” Well, that’s fine with me because that just means more facebook ad parodies.
Facebook is like chlamydia, y’all. And a number of other things. Press play to find out what!
3. Facebook’s Official Video Ad
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.