1. You'll never be on a track where you won't experience the glory that is Rexburg weather.
2. Boots are a must, but it's up to you to decide between style and functionality.
3. You'll feel tremendously under-dressed if you're spotted in casual wear on Tuesdays.
4. Having a car makes life so much easier, but you'll quickly learn where it's appropriate to park.
5. There are only 3 grocery stores and two main streets in Rexburg. I wish I was kidding.
6. Going to Yellowstone at least once is a must, must, must.
7. In the summer, the sand dunes are the place to be.
8. The booting and towing companies are merciless.
9. Broulim's really does have the best sushi in Rexburg.
10. The winter months are brutally cold and the summer months are brutally windy. There's no in between.
11. Going on dates is rare, yet you'll know plenty of people getting married.
12. RateMyProfessors reviews can be deceiving.
13. Like to recycle? Hit up the massive recycling bin in the Walmart parking lot and save the world.
14. Most apartments have heat, but not all have AC.
15. Brace yourselves: the school and the city of Rexburg don't keep the roads clear in winter.
16. It's not uncommon to have one of your professors be in your bishopric.
17. The Scroll, BYU-Idaho's school newspaper, is surprisingly liberal compared to the surrounding conservative community.
18. You won't realize how spoiled you were having the temple so close until you move away.
19. You'll quickly learn where the best and worst restaurants are.
20. Forget the university bookstore! Book Viking is the best local place to buy and sell textbooks.
21. Owning your own printer will be a priceless investment.
22. The campus gym may be free, but you'll quickly realize that paying for a monthly gym membership is so much better.
23. Don't know the terms NCMO, Chastity Line, and DTR? Well, you better learn quickly, because everyone uses them.
24. If you're planning on doing an activity in Idaho Falls for a Friday night or weekend, make sure to make reservations.
25. Changing your major (even multiple times) and taking time to get your degree will always trump rushing through and living with regrets.
26. There are worst things to do in Rexburg than crossing the Chastity Line and breaking curfew.
27. In Rexburg, dust is a legitimate weather forecast.
28. Finding a ride on the ride board is usually cheaper and more efficient than taking the Salt Lake Express.
29. As long as the temperature is above -30 degrees, you will likely still have class.
30. For some, Rexburg becomes a home away from home, but it's important to remember to take a break from the city.
Everyone will experience Rexburg differently. That being said, please comment with your own experience to shed a little light on the greatness of Rexburg, Idaho.