1. 1992 The first show’s best picture winner—
what a way to start
now that is a bold choice
well, for its time—
it was pretty big, but still
aha, we’re back
mixed feelings on this one
11. And the last 10
hold on a second
21. Bonus: last year’s winner, who could it be
Was there no irony back then?
And there’s something really weird about Napoleon Dynamite in there, I don’t know why. Kind of the turning point, really… Nice job, Napoleon
Edit from 2013: The Avengers wins! Arguably the first watchable movie to win in the last 7-8 years
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱