1. 1992 The first show’s best picture winner—
what a way to start
now that is a bold choice
well, for its time—
it was pretty big, but still
aha, we’re back
mixed feelings on this one
11. And the last 10
hold on a second
21. Bonus: last year’s winner, who could it be
Was there no irony back then?
And there’s something really weird about Napoleon Dynamite in there, I don’t know why. Kind of the turning point, really… Nice job, Napoleon
Edit from 2013: The Avengers wins! Arguably the first watchable movie to win in the last 7-8 years
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.