32 Sex Toys For Anyone Who Wants To Have More Orgasms In 2022
If your resolution for this year was to practice more self-care, this list is for you. 😘
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An arc-shaped vibrator that curves to stimulate your G-spot with its bulbous ends and leave you smiling and satisfied.
2. An open vibrating sleeve created with premium silicone for a soft and supple sensation and flexible wings that wrap around your shaft, so you can feel each speed and vibration setting at your preferred grip.
3. A flexible rabbit-inspired vibrator that moves with you and keeps constant contact with your clit while still hitting your G-spot.
4. The Puff compact suction vibrator beloved by beginners and more experienced 'bators who enjoy riding the five intensities to climax over and over again.
5. The Poco vibrator by Mystery Vibe, which is designed specifically for G-spot stimulation with a flexible body shaped to resemble fingers and dual motors, so you can feel all 16 intensities no matter where it's placed.
6. A powerful rechargeable wand vibrator boasting a sleek, minimalist design and 20 powerful vibration patterns to explore at 10 varying intensities.
7. A silicone Fin vibrator from Dame because it'll transform your fingers into all-powerful orgasm machine. Not to mention this is a great way to make keeping your hands warm fun.
9. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa AirVibe, boasting a waterproof design, over 1,500 reviews, and 15 intensity levels of dual stimulation.
10. A triple-stimulating vibrator complete with graduated anal beads, a thick internal shaft, and external rabbit "ears," so you can try reach all your favorite spots at once.
11. An air pulse suction toy capable of making your body respond to indirect stimulation in ways you can't even imagine.
12. A curvy G-spot vibrator that's perfect for self-proclaimed size queens craving girthy internal stimulation with the slender end or a sensual massage with the larger end. Oh, did I mention this toy is just over 10 inches long? Yuh.
13. A petite precision bullet designed with silky silicone and seven vibration modes to tickle your fancy all over.
14. A reusable Tenga Spinner masturbator, which comes in assortment of styles, each with its own unique internal texture that spins around your shaft as you stroke for a lifelike squeeze.
15. A submersible Satisfyer Pro 2 for those discreet shower sessions in case you're looking for those oral sensations but want to avoid any pillow talk.
16. A transparent masturbator with a tight, convex, textured interior that you can twist, stroke and watch through its case until you're finished.
Yes, it's waterproof, so go ahead and play with it in the shower.
Promising reviews: "Love the product, my first purchase of a masturbator, very snug and stimulating. I don't consider myself very big girth-wise, but this is very snug yet 'adaptable.' It is extremely stimulating after orgasm as the toy stays tight around your very sensitive head, shaft, etc. Appears very durable, use water-based lube. 'Sucking' sound is rather stimulating depending on how you hold/use the toy. Easy to clean, pliable." —Terry
"First toy for husband, he was really surprised at how nice it felt. We did parallel play to get him comfortable. Unbelievably soft but firm enough for resistance. Easy to clean — we have some light fabric towels to pull from one end to the other to get fully dry." —Ashwdwrd
Get it from Amazon for $28.89 (currently available in crystal and white).
17. A curvaceous stainless-steel wand by Njoy boasting 8 inches and two bulbous ends to massage internally and externally.
18. A unique vibrator by Bellesa that's like your finger...but better, with 105 textured rods for extra stimulation and a flickering "tongue" with 10 intensities to deliver that simulated oral feeling.
19. A palm-sized vibrator that can also l-l-l-lick you from your head to your toes, but no really, this toy has a "tongue" that has nine vibrations and nine licking motions for dual stimulation.
20. A limited edition butt plug made to simulate the feeling of rimming with rotating anal beads in the shaft and a vibrating tip that hits your favorite spots.
21. A slim silicone vibrator, which is gently curved to specifically reach your G-spot and blow your mind with 25 vibration modes and frequencies.
22. A sleek and powerful wand vibrator in case you want to up the ante on your partner play with up to 50 vibration combinations and a versatile waterproof design.
23. The Whim by Pelle, a unique silicone grinding toy that offers broad stimulation with two dual-sided designs — one with waves and one with grooves — and versatile use for grinding, rubbing, and definitely exploring.
24. The Jubilee clitoral-licking butterfly, which has nothing to do with X-Men and everything to do with pleasure via dual stimulation from its nine vibration settings and 10 "licking" modes. That means it creates the kind of orgasm that makes you see fireworks.
Promising reviews: "Long story short, this thing had me climbing the wall LOL! Because of the suction, it is hands-free. The 'tongue' is surprisingly soft and flexible. It looked like hard plastic initially. But it definitely does the job, whether on the nipple or clit. Highly recommend." —Atalanta_J
"I am not sure why this product doesn’t have more reviews, but oh my GOD, I just thought I’d share my personal experience. Hands down the best sex toy I’ve ever used. This made my body do things I didn’t know I was capable of. If you are considering purchasing this product, take this review as your sign to purchase. I promise you and your body will NOT regret." —Sadie
Get it from Honey Play Box for $68.99 (originally $108.99; available in pink and purple).
Honey Play Box is a sexual wellness company in California run by a group of sex educators and self-proclaimed lesbian meme queens who are passionate about all things pleasure being positive, inclusive, and accessible.
25. A vibrating stroker that looks like a manta ray and is probably just as powerful. Six speeds and six patterns turn oral sex, masturbation, and couples' play into a mind-blowing time for anyone with a penis.
26. A mellow orange curvy vibrator with a unique floral textured bulb to stimulate you internally or externally and share all the good vibes.
27. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa Pebble, which may be pretty in pink but packs a punch with its five vibration modes and five suction intensities.
28. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising reviews: "This is the first toy I’ve ever bought and it deserves 5 stars. I’ve only used it three times since I’ve bought it and it hasn’t disappointed me once. Within two minutes, I was seeing fireworks everywhere whereas it would’ve taken me closer to 10 minutes using my hand alone. It really gets straight to the point...almost too fast. I 100,000% recommend this product." —A Very Satisfied Girl
"This is my first-ever sex toy, and I was already apprehensive about buying it, but after reading so many positive reviews I just had to order it...and boy am I glad I did! This little thing has given me the quickest orgasms I've ever had, definitely under a minute! If you're questioning if you want it or not, trust me you do, buy!" —K.
Get it from Amazon for $21.50+ (available in four colors).
29. An innovative vibrating toy that delivers hands-free orgasms to people with penises by stimulating the frenulum with 10 vibrations at six varying intensities, so you can blow your own mind with half the effort.
30. The Starsi vibrator, created with supple silicone and a unique star shape that curves and clings all over for out-of-this-world sensations.
Starsi was designed for all bodies to explore pleasure and can be used with the included removable bullet vibrator or without, in case you are a fan of grinding or just want to stimulate areas with a little less intensity.
Promising reviews: "My partner and I have had so much fun with this! It's so soft and all the different parts have such different sensations. The bullet is so strong, too, I can only use it on the first setting!! As a nonbinary person I've been so pleased with this toy, it really alleviates any dysphoria I have about playing and it's such a relief! What a lovely toy from an incredible company!" —Kate
"There is a different feeling from each point of the star, and the center works well too! Another review pointed out that this is not the most powerful vibrator out there, which is true. But I happily contend that it's one of the best vibrators available! It's unassuming, quiet, and easy to use with toys or a partner. And I LOVE that the vibrator motor can be replaced. Big fan. :)" —A L
Get it from Cute Little Fuckers for $79 (available in coral and rose).
Cute Little Fuckers is a queer-owned small business that features (some very adorable) creature-inspired sex toys, making them less intimidating and more versatile to everyone’s needs.