1. Proverbs 3:5 says, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and do not lean on your own understanding.”
2. Sometimes I want to trust God, but I keep on holding on to my pride.
6. That’s just like my experience when I don’t follow the words in Proverbs 3:5.
9. And in my 32 years, I’ve seen His deliverance over and over. I believe I always will.
10. It doesn’t mean I don’t think. I use all the gifts God has given me to understand the world, but in the end, I hang all of my hope on following His ways.