1. First, all four officers who were involved in George Floyd's death have been arrested and charged.
2. The Minnesota Department of Human Rights filed a civil rights charge against the Minneapolis Police Department in connection with George Floyd's death.
8. Cities, including Minneapolis, Denver, and Portland, are removing police resource officers from public schools.
10. "Breonna's Law" is being discussed in Louisville. The ordinance would regulate no-knock warrants.
11. The Dallas Police Department announced numerous new policies, including the duty to intervene "when force is being inappropriately applied or is no longer required."
12. The Denver police introduced multiple changes to department policy. This includes a requirement that officers notify their supervisors any time they point a gun at another person.
15. IBM will stop selling its facial recognition programs for "mass surveillance or racial profiling."
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all the progress protesters have made.