People Are Sharing The Characters Whose Deaths Were Totally Avoidable, And It's Pretty Darn Funny
"He should've just taken the L and gone home."
🚨 SPOILERS AHEAD! HUGE! THIS IS YOUR WARNING! 🚨
You ever had a character die, and you just sat there like, "This did not have to happen?!"
Well, it seems to be a pretty common experience — because when Reddit user u/buckpee recently asked the question, "Which movie character had the MOST avoidable death?" people replied with more than just movie characters. Here are just some of the best responses:
1. Syndrome from The Incredibles
2. The henchman from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
3. Bob from Stranger Things
4. Merlin from Kingsman: The Golden Circle
5. Jonathan Kent from Man of Steel
6. Bill Murray in Zombieland
7. Detective Christopher Danson and Detective P.K. Highsmith in The Other Guys.
8. Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
9. Hedwig from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
10. Theon from Game of Thrones
11. Mike from Breaking Bad
12. Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron
13. Padme from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
14. King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph
15. And finally, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Is there a character whose death you think could have been easily avoided? LMK in the comments!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.