Response to What Are Your Best Tips For Getting In Shape?:
Always be comfortable and be willing to push your limit. It may be scary, trust me I know but it is well worth it. I dreaded trying to run and do other types of workouts but when i did I loved the results and stuck to it, heck it helped me lose 40lbs so far! Also diets never worked for me because well I LOVE food and hate eating what the diet told me to eat. Portion control was the best thing I ever learned to do. And since I love food I ventured out in trying new things like Kale and Quinoa…two things I thought were going to be gross but ended up loving! Tofu on the other hand I hate you…lol
- natashac14 "What Are Your Best Tips For Getting I..."
- natashac14 "We Asked 22 Women Why They Take Birth..."
- natashac14 "15 Iconic Asian Snacks You Need To Try"
- natashac14 "20 Things "Hamlet 2" Taught Us About ..."
- natashac14 "23 Excellent Reasons To Drink More Wine"
- natashac14 "This 4-Year-Old And Her Mom Make Incr..."
- natashac14 "This Couple Put Their Wedding Togethe..."
- natashac14 "The 13 Kinds Of Tattoos We All Wanted..."
- natashac14 "23 Defining Traits Of Your Favorite T..."