5. So, maybe the best health and fitness tips actually come from people who have fun doing healthy stuff.
You know, like that friend whose Instagram feed is full of elated #seenonmyrun posts, or the co-worker who can’t stop talking about hot yoga.
6. People who’ve been there, and who have discovered a few habits and tricks that work for them.
Like visualizing how you’re going to treat yourself after you complete that 18-mile run.
7. Are you one of those people who has legit fallen in love with fitness (maybe in spite of your better judgment)?
10. Please, share your secrets with us! What is your best piece of advice for people who want to start living fitter, healthier lives?
What have you learned on your own journey? What are your favorite tips, habits, mantras, and/or recipes (smoothie or otherwise) that have helped you along the way?
Tell us in the comments below for a chance for your pointers to be featured in a future BuzzFeed post.
Thumbnail from here.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶