5. So, maybe the best health and fitness tips actually come from people who have fun doing healthy stuff.
You know, like that friend whose Instagram feed is full of elated #seenonmyrun posts, or the co-worker who can’t stop talking about hot yoga.
6. People who’ve been there, and who have discovered a few habits and tricks that work for them.
Like visualizing how you’re going to treat yourself after you complete that 18-mile run.
7. Are you one of those people who has legit fallen in love with fitness (maybe in spite of your better judgment)?
10. Please, share your secrets with us! What is your best piece of advice for people who want to start living fitter, healthier lives?
What have you learned on your own journey? What are your favorite tips, habits, mantras, and/or recipes (smoothie or otherwise) that have helped you along the way?
Tell us in the comments below for a chance for your pointers to be featured in a future BuzzFeed post.
Thumbnail from here.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈