4. What’s yours is theirs and vice versa.
I love it that my best friend and I can share clothes so we only have to buy stuff once
7. You know every intimate detail about each other — dietary restrictions, deepest secrets, middle names, etc.
10. You call each other’s parents by their first names.
16. You have more pictures together than most married couples.
17. You give each other cute notes and gifts when one of you is sick or having a bad week.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.