1. You have to start "factoring things into your commute."
2. And while we're at it, "commute" will become a bad word.
3. You can't live on goldfish and cup o' noodles.
4. Grocery shopping will involve making some cutthroat decisions.
5. You'll become best friends with your crockpot.
6. And with your microwave.
7. And anything in a can.
8. Going over to someone's place for a "dinner party" will not happen every week.
9. You're going to have to frame or get rid of those movie posters.
10. The height of your creativity is when you run out of clean clothes.
11. Hell hath no fury like a person scorned by a cable company.
12. Unless you're Bill Gates, you cannot buy lunch every day.
13. You'll start to lust after things like this:
14. And this:
15. You'll start wondering where your high alcohol tolerance went.
16. Because after college, drinking hard alcohol is "aggressive."
17. That's why they invented wine and beer.
18. Finding a good apartment = finding a four-leaf clover.
19. And until you save enough cash to buy one, you'll probably be living a closet.
20. Most of what you said in college was an HR violation.
21. And most of what you wore.
22. You'll probably be sitting...A LOT.
23. Though some days you might miss some parts of college, you'll see things like this...
24. And be grateful that you're on to the next chapter.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!