20 Useful Walmart Products That'll Actually Improve Your Kitchen
Smart products to make your kitchen great.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A garbage bowl, which Rachel Ray (and many reviewers) swear by to make prepping any meal easier — it's simply a place to put all your scraps while you cook, so you don't make trips back and forth to, well, the garbage.
2. A lid rack to organize the clutter in your cabinets once and for all, so you can effortlessly find (and put away) whatever lid you need.
3. A complete 11-piece set of red cookware to finally replace the dented hand-me-down pots and pans your parents gave you in college.
4. A wrap and plastic bag organizer so you can free up an entire drawer, maximizing your overall kitchen storage.
5. A dishwasher-safe countertop grill because you still deserve to enjoy your favorite burgers, grilled chicken, and kebabs despite the season's frigid temperatures.
6. A set of three stackable cooling racks that won't take up all your counter space while your cookies (or homemade fried chicken) come to the perfect temperature.
7. A nine-piece countertop blender — it makes smoothies so incredibly simple you'll actually have the time to enjoy one every single morning.
8. A handheld grater/zester perfect for all kinds of, well, grating: your favorite cheese, veggies, and ginger, plus zesting fruit for recipes and cocktails.
9. A four-in-one chopper and slicer so you can dice fresh veggies in one swift motion, faster than you can say "cutting board".
10. A kitchen utensil treasure trove that will add happy, bright pops of color to your drawers, making cooking even more joyful than it already is.
11. An oil-less fryer so you can enjoy fried, baked, or roasted anything — chicken, fish, veggies, and yes, french fries — that cook up to 30% faster.
12. A tea organizer that fits up to 180 teabags because it's probably time to ditch the dozens of half-empty tea boxes cluttering up your cabinets.
13. A set of five nonstick pans so you'll be completely equipped to bake pretty much anything your heart desires — and clean everything in the dishwasher after it's done.
14. A three-tier spice rack you can either set on your countertop or mount on your wall, so all your favorite seasonings are always within arm's reach.
15. A set of three produce savers that really will keep berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, and all kinds of fruit and veggies day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks.
16. A butter bell — it lets you keep spreadable butter out on your counter for up to 30 days, because there really is no substitute for the deliciousness of real butter spread on fresh-baked bread.
17. An easy-to-clean super-cushioned gel mat that will give your feet and back some much needed relief from all the time you spend standing at your cutting board and sink.
18. An Instant Pot because if you don't have one of these beauties yet, you're missing out on one of the fastest, easiest ways to cook incredible dinners — in less than an hour.
19. An eight-setting vegetable spiralizer so you can sneak extra veggies into all kinds of meals, or even eat more dinners made up of ~mostly~ veggies.
20. A stainless steel trash can that opens with a wave of your hand. Yes, that means you never have to touch it, even on a foot pedal, even when your hands are full or messy!
You, cooking in your kitchen filled with fabulous, life-changing products:
Check out more great ideas that'll get your kitchen organized, make cooking easier, and help out all around your home!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.