We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous tasseled hammock that brings chill bohemian vibes to basically any yard you set it up in, no fountain or plants required.
2. An outdoor side table cooler so you get to enjoy can after can of the ice-cold drink of your choice without trudging back inside to pull one out of the fridge.
3. A gorgeous seven-piece dining set because it'll help bring you one step closer to the incredible Nancy Meyers inspired–backyard you've always dreamed about.
4. Some outdoor café string lights so you can gently illuminate your porch or plants even after the sun has set.
5. A fold-flat serving cart that you can stash away when you're not using it, then unfurl anytime you throw a dinner party or even just have a few friends over.
6. An aboveground pool — honestly, is any true oasis complete unless you have some water to splash around in at the end of the day?
7. A ceramic pot with a stand because even plants like dressing up every once in a while, especially when they get to be the center(piece) of attention.
8. A wall (or fence!)-mount fountain that will greet you every time you come home with the sound of soothing water (and perhaps cover up the sounds of traffic coming from the nearby highway).
9. A self-watering planter so you can enjoy happy plants even if you don't have an especially green thumb.
10. A classic Adirondack chair because they were literally designed for kicking back and relaxing while on vacation, and IMO any backyard can benefit from a little bit of that.
11. A set of two bamboo lanterns so you can enjoy the soft flicker of candlelight as you dine ~al fresco~ — even if your meal happens to come from a drive through.
12. A palm-print indoor/outdoor rug because if you don't happen to have lots of trees lining your patio, you can at least pretend you're in Miami, watching the shadows cast by the sun.
13. A macramé swing that's practically begging you to hang it from a sturdy tree limb, then curl up in it with your favorite book.
14. And a set of two outdoor accent pillows to add a bright touch of color to your little slice of reading nook paradise.
15. A MidMod steel chiminea that will make you perfectly toasty s'mores as often as you want them, and give you the ideal excuse to spend more time outdoors even after the temps drop again in a few months.
16. Or a push-button gas fire pit because you know you'll be 100% more likely to use it on a regular basis if you don't have to like, keep firewood stocked and regularly build a fire.
17. A nine-foot cantilever shade umbrella, which means it can adjust to lots of different angles so no matter where the sun's coming down, you can block it without having to move things around too much.
18. An outdoor misting kit because you've audibly wished, while standing in line at Six Flags, that you could have something so refreshing to enjoy in your very own yard.
19. A 50-gallon storage bench that both provides extra seating and lets you stash away your any random potting supplies, kids toys, or basically anything that makes your yard feel cluttered.
20. A four-piece teak conversation set so even a small patio can feel like a private deck at your favorite island getaway.
21. A 50-gallon rainwater barrel that you can hook up to your gutters, then use the runoff from your house to keep all your flowers and veggies lush as can be. If lots of happy growing things isn't oasis-like, I don't know what would be!
22. A pack of all-purpose plant food because fertilizer can also help to make plants happy, and even one or two flourishing plants can transform even the tiniest corner into a mini-retreat.
23. Some 12"x12" interlocking deck tile so you can cover up that eyesore of a concrete patio with something nice, but stay precisely on budget (and save your energy for more important things, like swimming).
24. And, speaking of eyesores, a four-panel screen enclosure that sets up in under 30 minutes and blocks your AC, compost pile, or trash cans from view *without* being a huge pain to install.
25. A set of butterfly wind chimes so you can enjoy its gentle sounds... not to mention have something to gaze at instead of y'know, scrolling through your phone for the sixtieth time.
26. A set of eight solar-powered pathway lights that will help you squeeze in several extra hours of outdoor time with their gentle glow. (Or at least keep you from tripping on your way back inside!)
27. Some fabulously retro poolside chairs and a two-tier umbrella so you can pretend you're a movie star from California in the 1960s for the rest of the summer.
You to your backyard and patio, when you step out to enjoy a warm summer evening:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.