We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the products that helped them most through their pregnancy. Here are some of their favorites!
1. A copy of Expecting Better, which lays out the research in an easy-to-understand way so you can actually make educated decisions about everything from taking morning sickness medicine to drinking coffee to eating fish and more — and find some true peace of mind.
2. A belly-support band that'll help your back pain while making it easier to keep wearing your favorite pre-pregnancy pants (at least for a little while) — and that goes up to a plus-size 26.
3. Motion sickness wristbands — they'll press on a pressure point and help you finally get some relief from the nausea.
4. The classic Preggie Pop candies, made with a blend of essential oils that might make morning sickness a thing of the past.
5. Or good old Jolly Ranchers or Sour Patch Kids, which *don't* have any essential oils but still might make all the difference.
6. OR, something made with real ginger, like these hard candies, some ginger beer, or straight-up candied ginger.
7. Some soothing peppermint essential oil — it might just ease everything from nausea to headaches to swelling.
8. A pack of bra extenders so you can make your bra fit no matter what size your boobs feel like being at the moment.
9. A flexible wire-free bra comfy enough to wear through every trimester and beyond, because its fabric easily stretches four different ways.
10. Or a different but still stretchy and cozy nursing bra that'll be comfy now and completely unhook for easy breastfeeding after your baby's born.
11. The Snoogle, a c-shaped pregnancy pillow to make sure you stay sleeping on your side through every step of your pregnancy — and maybe even afterward.
12. Or the u-shaped Queen Rose pillow that'll support your tummy *and* back *and* hips night after night (and is so comfortable, everyone else will want to borrow it).
13. A multipurpose memory-fam wedge pillow with a soft side and a firm side for maximum adjustable comfort whether you're sleeping or just watching TV.
14. An essential oil roll-on that might just be the migraine holy grail you never knew existed...until now.
15. A zero-gravity recliner chair to physically support every single part of your body with basically NO pressure, so you can actually relax for the first time in months.
16. A moisturizing oil that you can mix with regular body lotion to help potentially prevent stretch marks, and generally just feel all fresh and moisturized every single day.
17. Or a nightly oil — it says it can help improve the appearance of stretch marks and give your itchy belly some relief.
18. If oils aren't your thing, this luxurious-sounding ~belly butter~ made with cocoa, shea, and jojoba may help keep your skin smooth and soft month after month.
19. A stability ball that's comfortable to just sit on and also fantastic for some relaxing stretching and low-impact exercises.
20. A pair of compression socks for shielding you from painful swelling in your feet and calves no matter how long you're on your feet every day.
21. A pair of yoga pants that'll be basically the only thing you'll want to wear day in and day out, because they're just THAT comfortable.
22. Or a pair of leggings in bright, playful prints for the days when you're tired of your go-to black pair but want to feel extra cozy.
23. A simple, comfortable dress that you can buy in multiple patterns and colors so you always know you have something cute and easy to wear.
24. Or if wearing the same outfit for nine months sounds like your nightmare, basically anything from Pink Blush so you can feel just as put-together and well-dressed as you did in your non-pregnant life.
27. Prenatal yoga classes that'll help relieve small aches and pains and give you a community of other moms for good old-fashioned emotional support!
28. A tea to help, well, loosen things up on the days that your gut needs a little bit of help.
29. And a supportive, comfy pair of Clarks that won't make your feet complain after walking for a little while.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.