18 Cleaning Gadgets With Before & After Photos That I Find Genuinely Satisfying
A true deep clean...with pictures for proof.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three brush attachments for your drill to go to town on the grimiest, grossest, most neglected tubs, stoves, and floors in your home. (Or just make your regular scrubbing take significantly less time.)
2. A multi-functional brush for your suede and nubuck shoes, coats, and bags that even diminishes water stains, no spray or other cleaner required.
3. A carpet-scrubbing shampooer vacuum to turn back the clock on carpet so it looks just as clean and fresh as the day it was installed.
4. A nook-and-cranny power scrubber with bristles that rotate 60 times a second for the quickest, deepest clean your grout has ever seen.
5. A pet hair "roller" brush you simply glide over furniture, carpets, jeans, and anything else your shedding best friend loves to sit on to instantly pick up every single piece of hair.
6. An extendable spin scrubber so you can make your floors look like you spent hours washing them tile by tile on your hands and knees — without any of that effort.
7. A pressure washer because you deserve the pure satisfaction that comes with transforming a dirty fence, sidewalk, or driveway into its original gleaming-clean state of existence.
8. A headlight restoration kit — it attaches to your drill to remove yellowy buildup layer by layer, then finishes with a protective wax to keep everything shining bright.
9. A disposable toilet wand kit with the cleaner built into each brush so you can tackle even the grossest situations with minimal fuss.
10. And a pumice stone on a handle — it beats back even the worst hard water buildup on toilets and tubs, so you can enjoy having a bathroom that actually looks clean again.
11. A countertop jewelry cleaner so all your favorite ~jewels~ (and your dentures and eyeglasses) can sparkle and shine exactly the way they were born to do.
12. And for the times you're out and about, the Diamond Dazzle Stick, which you gently brush onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
13. A cooktop cleaning kit complete with polish, a scrubber, and a scraper that, with their powers combined, wipe away years of seemingly permanent cooked-on blemishes.
14. A multipurpose steam cleaner — it blasts built-up grease and grime out of existence using only some good ol' H20 (aka water).
15. A drain millipede to extract every little slimy bit of hair and you don't want to know what–else clogging up your sink or tub so everything can drain nice and freely once more.
16. A HEPA air purifier that cleans (you guessed it) the very air you breathe, to actually help reduce allergens like dust, pollen, smoke, mold, and pet dander.
17. A rubber wheel designed to attach to your drill for the sole and exclusive purpose of quickly removing decals and bumper stickers from cars and boats without damaging the paint one bit.
18. A fabric shaver — it will restore your pilling, fuzzy sweaters, throw pillows, and furniture so they look like they're brand new again.
Everyone you know, when they see how you've totally transformed your car/kitchen/couch/jewelry:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.