1. A pair of breathable and moisture-wicking Thigh Society slip shorts that will guarantee your thighs stay comfortable even if you spend the entire day walking around outside.
2. A set of sexy lace bands — they'll let you wear your favorite dress all night without a single complaint from your thighs.
3. Some Chamois Butt'r, a cream made specifically for bicycling long distances that also happens to work incredibly well to prevent thigh chafe and foot blisters.
4. Some stretchy, lightweight, under-$15 bike shorts because sometimes all you need is something nice and basic.
5. A classic water- and sweat-proof balm so you can wander your favorite leisurely hiking trail or stroll down the boardwalk without inadvertently causing any raw sore spots.
6. A skin-smoothing roll-on liquid that you can keep in your car or bag without any worries it might melt, even in extreme heat.
7. A lace-edged maternity slip short because you deserve to be comfortable always, but especially when you're pregnant.
8. Some Lanacane anti-friction gel — a little goes a long way, so you can stash it in your pocket or bag and always be prepared the moment you realize the chafing's begun.
9. A pair of stretchy bike shorts that will serve you double duty: you can wear them both by themselves on the hottest of days, and under dresses whenever you need 'em.
11. A pair of supportive workout shorts with a) flat-lock seams that won't chafe, b) moisture-wicking quick-dry fabric to help with that summer s-w-e-a-t, and c) POCKETS so whether you wear 'em under something or just by themselves, you have a handy spot to stash stuff.
12. An all-natural salve if you prefer something without silicones, which happens to be a primary ingredient many anti-chafing gels and balms.
13. A pair of 100% cotton unisex trunks that come multiple prints, because who says you anti-chafe solutions can't be a little fun?
14. A fragrance-free Neat 3B cream antiperspirant — it's easy to apply wherever you need it most and might also help protect against itchy fungal infections like athlete's foot.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.