1. Never heard of “personhood?” Abortion opponents have been introducing “personhood” measures in Colorado and across the county in order to ban abortion, but it could even ban some types of birth control and in vitro fertilization.
2. Voters in Colorado already rejected extreme “personhood” ballot measures not once, but twice.
3. In 2008, voters said:
8. “Personhood” measures could outlaw some of the most common forms of birth control – including the pill.
9. Not to mention, it could criminalize stem-cell research and in-vitro fertilization.
10. But abortion opponents are like
11. Time for Coloradoans to vote “no” on this repackaged “personhood” AGAIN.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.