1. 1. Bill Lumbergh – Office Space
If Lumbergh would make you come in every day over the weekend with no respect to your personal or private life, he’s probably not going to care too much about covering your birth control, is he?
3. 3. Ari Gold – Entourage
Ari Gold couldn’t care less about your reproductive health, no matter how many times he asks you to hug it out.
5. 5. Michael Scott – The Office
Let’s get real – you probably wouldn’t want Michael Scott in charge of ANYTHING regarding your health and wellness. Talk about awkward! But, sadly, bosses like this exist and they think it’s their right to control your reproductive health.
And you CERTAINLY don’t ask about birth control.
8. 7. Montgomery Burns - The Simpsons
When it comes to bosses, Montgomery Burns is probably the least concerned with other peoples’ well-being. We can just see Mr. Burns joining the dozens of companies suing to block contraception coverage for their employees.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏