1. Health insurance is important for everyone.
3. There are so many amazing benefits for women and their families under the Affordable Care Act. Here are just a few:
4. 1) Under Obamacare, insurance companies can no longer charge women more for health insurance for being, well, women.
5. 2) Remember when insurance companies could deny coverage based on “pre-existing conditions?”
Thanks to Obamacare, not anymore! But that’s not all…
6. 3) All insurance plans will now include better coverage of prenatal care…
7. …and maternity care!
8. 4) Obamacare also covers important preventative services, like birth control and mammograms….
9. …with no additional copay.
10. 5) And under Obamacare, young women (and men) can now stay on their parents’ health insurance until they turn 26.
11. Don’t forget to sign up for health insurance in the marketplaces, starting today at nar.al/enroll!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀