1. Rihanna posed topless for the cover of this month’s Lui magazine.
2. Rihanna posted more photos from the shoot on Instagram Tuesday morning, which were later deleted by Instagram.
She captioned one since-deleted topless photo like this: “there was 1 rule to this shoot…TAN LINES!!!!” And as early April Paparazzi shots predicted, Rihanna posed without bottoms on for some of the Lui photos.
3. Here’s one of the bottomless photos, deleted from Instagram then shared on Twitter. LINES:
4. Historically, Rihanna’s not really into bras.
She wore this sheer shirt to a Balmain afterparty in Paris in February. In a Vogue cover story that month, she explained: “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."