1. Rihanna posed topless for the cover of this month’s Lui magazine.
2. Rihanna posted more photos from the shoot on Instagram Tuesday morning, which were later deleted by Instagram.
She captioned one since-deleted topless photo like this: “there was 1 rule to this shoot…TAN LINES!!!!” And as early April Paparazzi shots predicted, Rihanna posed without bottoms on for some of the Lui photos.
3. Here’s one of the bottomless photos, deleted from Instagram then shared on Twitter. LINES:
4. Historically, Rihanna’s not really into bras.
She wore this sheer shirt to a Balmain afterparty in Paris in February. In a Vogue cover story that month, she explained: “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲