1. Rihanna posed topless for the cover of this month’s Lui magazine.
2. Rihanna posted more photos from the shoot on Instagram Tuesday morning, which were later deleted by Instagram.
She captioned one since-deleted topless photo like this: “there was 1 rule to this shoot…TAN LINES!!!!” And as early April Paparazzi shots predicted, Rihanna posed without bottoms on for some of the Lui photos.
3. Here’s one of the bottomless photos, deleted from Instagram then shared on Twitter. LINES:
4. Historically, Rihanna’s not really into bras.
She wore this sheer shirt to a Balmain afterparty in Paris in February. In a Vogue cover story that month, she explained: “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.