The BuzzFeed Community recently asked its followers for the Unwritten Rules of Best Friendship. Here are some of our favorite answers:
1. They know better than to post an unflattering selfie of you online and will always give you a chance to approve the picture beforehand.
2. Their sarcasm is on point and they can banter back and forth with you without missing a beat.
3. When you're around them, pants are optional.
4. In any given circumstance, you can give him/her a look and they will know exactly what it means and what to do.
5. You share the same enemies, even if one of you doesn't know why... or who the person is.
6. When you go out drinking, you've given them strict instructions on who you can't call/text that night.
7. They have stopped you from drunk calling/texting your ex.
9. There is that one thing that neither of you talk about and it will stay that way.
10. They also know that if you die, they must burn all of your journals and delete your browser history.
11. They don't judge you for how much you eat. In fact, they will indulge with you.
Submitted by jackcaroline